BODYSUITS

BODYSUITS- THE ORANGE LACEY NUMBER

how to wear bodysuit on denim

This is me walking back to the blog all excited!! How i miss this space so much

toluwalade top nigerian fashion blogger in philippines denim on denim

foreign fashion blogger in philippines high wasited denim

Yes, I’m literally smiling at you like ‘ hey girl, i see you on my blog yass’ haha

toluwlade fashion blogger

I know i always over-do my highlighter and i promise, I’m not sorry haha. Thanks to J.cat baked eye-shadows

Related – J.CAT BEAUTY TRIPLE CROWN BAKED SHADOW REVIEW

Now let’s move on to today’s focus – BODYSUITS!!

You will agree with me that bodysuits are an absolute must have and can be virtually worn with anything and on anyone. It’s number one on the “Instagram Baddie Starter Pack” list if i do say so myself. And because of its versatility, the bodysuit will become your frequent go to clothing item and will be the hardest working piece in your closet – those snaps/hooks at the crotch can be unfriendly when it’s time to pee.

how to wear bodysuits with sneakers

toluwalade top nigerian fashion blogger bodysuit stylish choker

bodysuit on skinny girl

how to wear double denim

I know you might feel its like wearing a swimsuit on the road but hey, can anyone really tell the difference? Except the thigh cuts are super high and are made visible, nobody can actually tell. More so, today’s bodysuits come in different designs- lace, cotton, long sleeves, short sleeves, halter necks, off-shoulders, turtle necks, mesh, bare backs, you name it. It literally replaces your tank tops and well, all your tops lol . They can also be paired with literally anything – boyfriend jeans, skater skirts, a-line skirts, high-waist denim (like i did here), pencil skirts, culottes, midi skirts, etc.

manila fashion blogger

RELATED- HOW TO WEAR THE DOUBLE DENIM TREND

fashion blogger poses

how to fit loose high waist denim

fashion blogger instagram baddie pose

I was still in the process of getting my Instagram Baddie pose – if you know, you know

They look effortless, lean, clean, and no keep-an-eye-on-your-tucked-in-top problems.

Truth is they are a bit too fitted and maybe pretentious, but at the same time they’re pretty basic & subtle. On your super confident days ( we all have those) where you don’t give a shit and choose to wear whatever it isΒ  you want? Grab that bodysuit, feel sexy in it and walk the streets like i did.

bodysuit in summer

bodysuits in summer outfit ideas

black fashion blogger street style

So what’s it gonna be guys? Are you in with the bodysuits trend or will you pass?? How will you wear yours?

One last question- Do you guys wear panties with your bodysuits??? haha i mean some people say it doubles as an underwear. What you say?

Let me know in the comment below, i always love to read from you πŸ™‚

orange lace top and denim

Finally, i’m giving a major shoutout to my new vlogger bae – Favor AKA Schmmood who took these pictures!! I met her recently and she’s such a dope soul, we connect on so many levels including the pettiness haha. Expect more from the two of us and make sure to check out her Youtube channel here and follow on Instagram – @Schmmood

how to do the instagram baddie pose

Signing out with my baddie pose

L. A. D. E

29 Comments

• Labakeany April 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Lol I love your baddie pose. Bodysuit with no pants, *tsk tsk tsk* no can’t do. I love this colour and fabric of yours, very pretty.

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 9:32 am

Hahaha i feel you.. Thank you dear

• Sogie April 13, 2017 at 1:10 am

Highlight for the gods girl, you literally had a bath in highlight. Dont kill us.
    Welcome back girl.
    Picture quality on fleek, damn she did a great job.
    Love the look, big fan of bodysuits cos they are always super sexy lol. I think you still have to wear panties tho right? Wont be comfortable like that.
    I’m totally digging that first baddie pose , definitely see the few pounds you added lol
    Itsdivadiaries.com

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 10:08 am

Yass gotta pop girl!! Thank you dear.
      Bodysuits are definitely always sexy haha and i guess one has to wear pants lol
      I’m trying to get fat for summer, how bah dah? hahah πŸ™‚

• Ijeoma April 13, 2017 at 1:32 am

More pictures pls! i love body suits and for the pee part, i totally relate. I will not pee till i am in the comfort of my space/home. Is the eyeshadow you mentioned same as the highlighter? the highlights are giving me life!
    ijefinelivin.com

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 10:27 am

Lool me too! The struggle that comes with those hooks is real!
      Yes, i use the eyeshadow as my highlighter!! Its super pigmented, you should try it πŸ™‚

• Jolaade April 13, 2017 at 4:22 am

Lmao dis post was all round funny i lyk d pictures really crisp nd fyn I’ve bin looking for a bodysuit to buy cos i love d whole idea of it nd u can literally pair it with anything. Ur poses no b for ere i love dem βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 10:41 am

I’m glad you enjoyed it!!! Thank you so much for stopping by πŸ™‚

• Meilifisayo April 13, 2017 at 5:02 am

You look absolutely stunning in all this picture. I love the color combinations as well. I can definitely relate to the pee thing hehe. Fun post to read. https://meilifisayo.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/beautiful-city-of-bath/

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 10:43 am

Thank you so much Fisayo!!Hope to see more of you here πŸ™‚

• TANG April 13, 2017 at 8:48 am

LOVE! I’m a fan of bodysuits but that part where you need to pee ehn! Love the baddie poses!

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 11:01 am

lol it’s always the peeing part! Thanks for stopping by

• Praise Abu April 13, 2017 at 9:02 am

Certified Instagram baddie.
    You’re just glowing and this your highlight extra sauce.
    I’m not a fan of bodysuits. I love them on people but I don’t like to wear them. They make me so uncomfortable.
    Shout out to friends that take dope pictures and are super supportive in all aspects.
    My Style Look Book Series

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 13, 2017 at 9:07 am

Ayeee thank you girlfriend!! but you should try them again maybe in a more toned down style.
      S/O to them yoo, we need more of them!

• Ada April 14, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I have seen a better poser than me shud we. You look hot. I don’t have any body suits but having seen this I should get one http://www.adagorl.com.ng

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 21, 2017 at 1:16 am

haha you should!! Thanks dear

• En_kay April 15, 2017 at 7:57 am

Nothing like too much highlighter girl!!!
    Dope ass stuff here!!!and am definitely inspired.
    Love every bit of this post

Stylebyenkay.com

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 21, 2017 at 1:17 am

Nothing like too much highlighter yasss!!! Thank you Enkay πŸ™‚

• Grace Gigi April 17, 2017 at 11:57 am

Slay mama is back yo!!!

I love the look. The color looks good on you. Hmmm, I think id wear panties with a body suit o *covers face*

Epiphany29.com
    DIY Choker Shirt

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 21, 2017 at 1:16 am

Ayyee Grace love, thank you babes!

• MJ Junior April 21, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Sizzling hot!

• Bennymakachi April 23, 2017 at 10:09 am

I like the outfit, girl.colorful and dope! The photos are totally stunning. I am totally here for bodysuit without panties Biko.

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 24, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Thank you darling!! I guessed you would be up for it haha

• Olotu Funke April 24, 2017 at 8:16 am

I love everything about this look, from your colors to your posses and wait bodysuit with panties?? at all!

I go commando almost always so I cannot even imagine wearing panties with bodysuit

You go girl! with all the hotness you’re serving us

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 24, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Thank you Funke!! Commando madam lol

• COLLINS BADEWA April 27, 2017 at 7:18 pm

First of all, I see your highlights popping girllll! I love this look! Way to switch basic casual up a notch!

Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde April 28, 2017 at 11:54 am

Thank you so much!! Gotta pop!

• Fabian Diana May 1, 2017 at 4:01 pm

This is quite an awesome post, well done. I love the orange body suit It brightens up everything.

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde May 4, 2017 at 11:26 am

Thank you dear! Come by more often πŸ™‚