does body count matter

DOES BODY COUNT MATTER? | BANTER FRIDAYS

HELLO EVERYONE,

It’s another Friday and if you’ve been following my blog since i got back from my break you’ll know i just recently started this segment “Banter Fridays” where i bring all the banter from my chat with friends on different topics.

If you missed the previous one, kindly check it out below.

RELATED – WHAT GUYS DON’T LIKE ABOUT MAKEUP ON LADIES (BANTER FRIDAYS)

Today’s topic is on body count and apparently a lot of people are not so gassed about it anymore.

Looking at it from another perspective though, are people more accepting to a large number of body count from a significant other (such as 58) because theirs is just as much? and they don’t want to be judged too? Let me know your opinion!

The question for the week

You’ve been in a relationship for 6 months to a year and you’ve just found out your significant other’s body count prior to your relationship was 58. Does that knowledge change anything?

Here are the answers i got

Body count matters me. I mean i cannot take you somewhere and find out that you’ve slept with almost everyone there! Everybody has a past yeah but still there are limits to it. I don’t want a questionable past!

AMANDA

Dearest Sister it changes EVERYTHING! Personally for me oo, the maximum is 10 for  guy cause they don’t stay in one place. I can’t come and kill myself, 58 ke? That particular person needs prayers. When they marry and start having issues they will say it’s from their villages

MAUSI

Body count doesn’t matter. It’s the past. It will only just make me think that she likes to hook up on a regular.

JUNIOR

I think everyone should be able to forget the past of their significant other because that’s not what matters now what matters now is you and your partner . As long as the partner is staying loyal and doing the right thing and not cheating why should body count be a problem ? Like nah it shouldn’t be so .. forget and move on. But I think it’s safer to talk about it before things get deep like talk about it before getting deep on the relationship.. so you’d know your partners stand on it . But for me personally it doesn’t matter because I know men are dogs lol. Go for HIV AND STD TESTS TOO OOH! Cos 58 is much ! Haaa! Lmao
BENITA

It doesn’t count to me because we have been dating for a while already. I’m probably just going to feel bad for being left out on that info about her, but that’s that. The experiences we’ve had in our past lives have helped and mature in one way or the other and that has made us who we are. So it wouldn’t change how i feel about her because i wouldn’t wanna be judged myself.

ENERGY

If it’s more than 20 and he’s now a christian it won’t matter a bit but i’ll be concerned and pray harder.

OPRAH

Subconsciously something will change even though consciously i wouldn’t want anything to change.

NICK MEZ

The more body count the better. LOL Means he is very experienced

CHIKA

58? Bruh! That’s more than a bloody nfl team, that’s more than 2 world cup squads, that’s more than the number of countries in Africa!!!

AKINWUNMI

58?! Ogini? Na world politics? Then her husband is left with shalanga haha

EBUN

Hmm, that body count is huge but i feel if you maintain your body then we’re good. Some ladies just get loose and everything drops.

POSI

What are your thoughts guys??? Does body count matter to you? Especially one at 58?

Let me know in the comment box below 🙂

L. A. D. E

12 Comments

• Hayahoba April 28, 2017 at 12:44 pm

58 body count is pretty high…It dosnt speak well about such a person!!

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde May 1, 2017 at 8:26 am

It truly doesn’t! Thanks for stopping by

• TANG April 28, 2017 at 1:18 pm

LOL this is the topic for my YouTube shoot tomorrow! That guy said more than the number of countries in Africa, LMAO. Personally I think 58 is a lot even for a guy but as long as he is loyal to me and the girls don’t keep coming back then we are good, he should just drop the slutty habit and we won’t have a problem.

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde May 1, 2017 at 8:24 am

I wonder what responses you would get lol. Them girls sha mustn’t be showing face anywhere

• Mary April 28, 2017 at 3:51 pm

58 ke?!! That’s even more than his entire life spent on earth Haba, that’s too much o. Even if nothing will change consciously, it will change consciously.

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde May 1, 2017 at 8:23 am

LMAO!! His entire life uno hahaha

• Jolaade April 28, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Ok ere’s d funnu thing, I’ve bin hearing a lot about body counts especially in songs nd i kinda knew what it z related with but i didn’t know what it meant gangan so i went to google but google was bringing out sumfin else, i was going to ask sumbody what it meant but den i felt it myt be an embarrassing question/answer since i know what it z related to but not until nao before i realized what body counts mean so basically dis was actually educative asyds it been banter lol, so nao dat i know what it means shall we just dive straight into d question u asked. Well, i really don’t know, will it matter, will it not? I really don’t know but i think I’d prefer i don’t know cos d moment i do it just changes a lot of things, maybe later i can nao forget about it o but 58 z much haba, means u’ve slept with haaaaaaaaaa 58 Ahnahn

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde May 1, 2017 at 8:22 am

I’m so glad you found this educative!! Thanks for stopping by dear

• Olotu Funke April 29, 2017 at 8:37 pm

for me, i need to know your body count before we get deep, I don’t know if it will change something because i’ve never been with a guy that has slept with over 30 women and i don’t want

• Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde May 1, 2017 at 7:27 am

lol point blank you don’t want!

• yevandy May 12, 2017 at 11:52 am

very educative…
    This is one topic that doesn’t have a definite answer..
    I guess you can say its relative!!

becomingyeva.com